Monday, March 16, 2020

Keeping Pain-Free Working @ Your Desk


Working from home or in-office, here is a video I did with noted ergonomics expert Dr. Kevin Christie on how to stay healthy and pain-free!



Keeping Pain-Free Working @ Desk 

Disclaimer


Material on this blog is provided for informational purposes only. It is general information that may not apply to you as an individual, and is not a substitute for your own doctor’s medical care or advice.




Reading this blog should not  be construed to mean that you and I have a patient-physician relationship. 
The inclusion of any link does not imply my endorsement of the linked site or its affiliates, 
NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL CARE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.

2 comments:

  1. Great stretches and so easy to do! Is it OK to share this with my husband's employer for them to make it available to their employees if they so choose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Absolutely fine to share.Whom may I ask am I writing to?
    DG

    ReplyDelete